by Kelley Noonan
CLEAN ENERGY, SUSTAINABILITY, WASTE AND WATER
Australia’s most important environmental and sustainability exhibitions are teaming up for a massive new two day event on the 15th-16th of October at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre as part of Australian Sustainability Week.
The combined event will include
- Australia’s premier event on clean and renewable energy, the 6th annual All-Energy Australia Conference & Exhibition.
- The third installment of the largest business focused sustainability exhibition, Australia’s Sustainability in Business Conference and Exhibition.
- The biggest exhibition in the southern hemisphere for new technologies and solutions on waste management and sustainability, the Waste Expo.
- The inaugural Inter-Water Australia expo highlights all aspects of sustainable water technology, infrastructure and innovation.
It has become more significant than ever for businesses to explore alternative sources and practices sustainable energy, waste, water and recycling in order to benefit both environmentally and financially in the long term.
With hundreds of business leaders now seeking sustainable services and solutions, Australian Sustainability Week 2014, is likely to be the biggest sustainability event yet, attracting more than 300 exhibitors and 8000 industry professionals to Melbourne, the hub of sustainability in Australia.
REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT THE AUSTRALIAN SUSTAINABILITY WEEK EXPO:
- Connect with the largest gathering of clean energy professionals and investors seen anywhere in Australia to show your products and services.
- Reach your specific target market in an instant. By exhibiting at this event you are guaranteed to have your potential clientele within reach rather than spending money on marketing methods that only extend to the general market.
- Achieve more in two days of the exhibition than your sales team could in months. You can make the most of face-to-face communication, and visual, hands on displays. Better still, the buyers come to you!
- A stand helps you generate awareness in this fast-growing market, whether you are already in the industry, new to the market or expanding into it, the need to be seen as an industry player is imperative in order to capitalise on new opportunities.
Focus Productions are highly passionate about conserving the environment and sustainability of Australia and the rest of the world as demonstrated through our ongoing global and local community projects. We want to ensure there is a brighter future for everyone which means considering the clean energy, waste, water, recycling and the conserving the environment today.
The experienced and skilled team at Focus Productions can create custom exhibition stands designed to capture the attention of thousands of exhibition goers, incorporating exceptional lighting, audio visual presentations and interactive displays to help your product and information stand out in the crowd.
We will design a stand tailored specifically for you project which means we make clever use of the entire space and are conscious not to produce unnecessary materials, energy or waste in the process. We will work on every element of the project with you from planning, design and construction, through to assembly on the day, meaning you can focus on communicating with your target market at whichever expo you choose.
Focus Productions can help sustain a long lasting and healthy relationship with your clients, to start the designing process for your custom built stand as part of Australian Sustainability Week or to find out more, call us today on 1300 781 565.