Cabinet Maker /
- Qualification in Cabinet Making or Shop Fitting.
- Flexibility to support onsite installation, which means interstate travel, weekends and some late nights.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Produce product to a high standard and within a reasonable timeframe.
- Creative with the ability to produce one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Why you would like to be the newest member of our team and what you’ll bring to the table.
- Why do you think you’d be a great fit for this role.
- Previous projects you have been involved in.
- How do you have your coffee?
Audio Visual & LED Screen Technician
- A great multi-tasker – with a can-do attitude, strong teamwork skills and desire to take responsibility for your work.
- Have strong knowledge of AV products and materials to bring concepts to life.
- Action-oriented. Have great time management skills with an ability to think on your feet and work under pressure.
- A reliable go-to-person, available to work weekends and travel domestically when required.
The gig? Quite simply, AV Technician – you’ll be looking after the AV inventory. Storing it well; preparing the equipment for onsite installation; going to site to install, configure and program Xzibit’s LED screen hire inventory; ensuring Xzibit’s AV hire products, including LED screens, are maintained and remain in good working order; making basic repairs to electronic AV equipment or arranging for them to be sent for repair.
You’ll work as part of the team, including weekend, after 5, and interstate travel gigs. It’s a job with plenty of variety, that’s for sure. If you have the experience that is a plus, however, if you have some knowledge with the enthusiasm to learn more, the opportunity is available to join, grow and become an integral part of our team. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.